52 Bravo Road: $385,000
Army Corp marina lot and boat slip rentals: $660/month, plus utilities.
Take a 360 tour here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=WPrWZZwU5gU
- One-of-a-kind, Texas waterfront paradise on a private, wooded, backyard peninsula
- Turnkey, with all furniture, appliances, dishes, linens, etc.
- Two large livings areas, five TV’s, four bedrooms (plus two sleeper sofas) and two full baths
- Peaceful views indoors and out from two large decks across a quiet cove
- Lower backyard patio with firepit and a view across the big water to Oklahoma
- Large sunroom with seven insulated, double-slider glass doors and surround sound entertainment system and Dish TV
- Monitored Alarm system
- Three car driveway (with fencing and good gravel) connects home and walkway to Boathouse #4
- Right to takeover Slip #1, with canoe, large dock boxes, spider net, water toys, and Crownline 239 deck boat in good condition with premium sound system included, as well as Hydro Hoist boat lift and PWC drive-on skid (PWC not included)
- Shed with workbench and electric golf cart included
- Community gate and security at night
- Adjacent to forest with trails for running and golf cart riding
- Cabin and watercraft rentals, and best Texoma fishing guides onsite
- Texoma is the fourth biggest lake in Texas, with almost 90,000 acres on the border of Oklahoma and Texas, great sandy beaches, islands, and the best sport fishing for striped bass and many other species.
- Many nearby restaurants and stores, including Walmart and Brookshires
- 80 minutes from Dallas, with good roads all the way to the doorstep of your lake house retreat.
For more information and showing, contact Tim Sheward, manager of Little Mineral Marina, at 903-786-3339 or email@example.com.